Thursday, August 16, 2007

More on New York City Car Smoking Ban Proposal

Audrey Silk of NYC CLASH has put together a nice web page summarizing many of my commentaries on the issue of car smoking bans. You can find it here.

In addition, CLASH took out an advertisement in the New York Sun today which features some excerpts from my commentaries on this issue. You can find the full text of the ad here.

My argument in opposition to car smoking bans is one that is difficult to summarize in the space allowed for an advertisement. Thus, it was kind of Audrey to provide links so that readers can appreciate the argument in its entirety.

It will be interesting to me to see if anti-smoking groups and advocates respond to the substance of the argument, or whether they stick to ad hominem attacks against me. I predict the latter.

No comments: